This initiative is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding pursuit for selected students while providing them with a platform to build their ideas, innovations, leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
- Should be an undergraduate/postgraduate student in a college/university.
- Should be a self-motivated and responsible individual with excellent critical thinking, community building and communication skills.
- Should be in a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics field.
- Should have a desire to bring positive social change.
- Career advisory, mentorship, and interaction with STEM professionals.
- Branded STEMi Badge.
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Development of intellectual, leadership and innovation skills to pivot inventions through periodic training and Bootcamp programs.
- Recommendation letter and inclusion of STEMi Makers Africa experience in your resume.
- The face of STEMi Makers Africa in your institution.
- An ambassador Certificate to be awarded on successful completion of tenure as well the duties assigned.